February 500!

Hello Readers!
I hope by now you have all found and followed the Katlike Creations social accounts. (If not, stop by the Contact Me page for the links) I have been mentioning my Instagram in the last few weeks quite a bit because I am most active there. In fact, just this last week, Katlike Creations passed 500 Instagram followers!
As such, I decided the best way to celebrate would be to give some love back; so I am hosting a giveaway! It’s not too late to join in the fun (unless you’re reading this in the future… in which case, go see who won)! 

You only need 2 things to participate:

  • An Instagram account, so you can follow, like and comment to enter.
  • Live in Canada or the USA

It’s just that easy! “What’s the prize?” you may ask; all I will say is it is a custom Katlike Creation - check the post for more info!

CALENDAR

In other news, it is FEBRUARY! That means a new calendar download is here for you to enjoy!
Click the pic to find the various sizes for desktop and mobile. If you need a size that is not listed, please let me know in the comments and I can accommodate for next month’s download. This month’s calendar is, of course, Valentine’s Day themed! 
This month, you can look forward to a collection of my favourite, free, valentines patterns, a look at a project I have been keeping secret, and maybe even a new pattern! 
Check back in the next few weeks for this and more
Until next time, I’m Kat and that’s that!

Comments

Popular Posts