Hello 2018

Hello Readers and Hello 2018! 

Welcome back to this new year at Katlike Creations!  I'm really excited to share this year with you, beginning to end, as we travel through crafting together. 

This month I'm finally able to share the gifts I made as well as the nifty, crafty gifts I received.


I also posted a poll (on Instagram) just before the new year about what I should make with this beautiful Chunky Boho yarn by Loops & Threads. A Cozy Hat or a Comfy Cowl?

Well the results are in! The Comfy Cowl beat out the Cozy Hat in the tie-breaker round! Thank you to all who voted! Next week's post will be featuring this cowl, my process creating it, and the original pattern so you can enjoy this funky yarn too! 
In other news, I have a little something for you! 
Last month I created a calendar background for your phone or tablet. I intended it as a gift for the holidays, but I've since decided to continue for the whole year! 

Click the image to select the size for your device, this month I have included desktop versions as well! 

Thank you all so much for joining me again for another year of crafting and learning! I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.
Until next time, 
I'm Kat and that's that!
OH YEAH! DID I MENTION THE NEW LOGO? NEW LOGO FOR A NEW YEAR!

Comments

Popular Posts