FABruary 2019

Hello Readers!


Welcome to February! I’ve got a lot of fun stuff planned for this month - including the next calendar wallpaper!
Click HERE to find it!
After one week on the blog I will also share it to my story on instagram and Facebook - but if you want to start your month out right you’ll grab it now!

Speaking of February - there are only 2 weeks to prepare for Valentines Day (if you haven’t already).
Katlike Creations has you covered - check out my post from last year of 7 Valentine’s Day Patterns!
Last year I made the heart shaped baskets and this time I tried out the heart headband for a cute and quick accessory.

On the topic of patterns - if you’ve been following my instagram, you’ll have seen my recent post about my Spicy Icy Cozy Stitch Cowl. This is going to be my first pattern released for sale and I couldn’t be more excited! I’ve been working with Caroline (@carocrochets), Briana (@knotty.hook.nook), and Erin (@purpleshamrockcreations) to test the pattern before its release, and they have been a great help! 
Check back later this month for the pattern release - I may temporarily post it on the blog for free - but the downloadable pdf will be available for sale through Ravelry!
I hope you are all looking forward to this month as much as I am!
Until next time,
I’m Kat and that’s that!

Comments

Popular Posts