Hello 2019!

Hello Readers!

Welcome back to a brand new year at Katlike Creations! I'm hoping that this year can be even better than the last, with more creations for you to enjoy and more tips and tricks to make your crafting life easier!

I know the hiatus lasted almost half the year - but I am not going to apologize. I had to make some choices, and it is what it is. This blog is my place to share my crafting journey - and unfortunately I didn't have a lot to share for a while - either because of lack of projects or due to secrecy for gifts. But I am back now and that is what matters most. Only quitters lose - good advice for crafting too! Keep going - keep trying - until you succeed!

Last year I started an ambitious project that I did not fully prepare myself for - the monthly calendar wallpaper. This year I am ready! I have, for all you dear readers, a unique phone background with mandala design for each month of 2019! Free for you as a gift for visiting my little corner of the internet! I will only be releasing 1 size of each new design near the start of each month - so check our social media pages for updates! Starting off this tradition is, of course, January!

You can find it here!


I will be bringing you new content in the new year and I wanna hear from you! 
· What is your favourite thing I post about? 
· What post did you enjoy the most? 
· What would you change about my posts? 
· Would you like to see more different mediums?
Let me know in the comments, or on social media, so I can bring Katlike Creations into 2019 in style!

Until next time,
I'm Kat and that's that!

Comments

Popular Posts