8 FREE St Patty’s Patterns

Hello Readers!
If you’ve read my About Me page, you will already know I have family in Ireland. My Dad lived there for a short while as a child, and I have wanted to visit for such a long time! My Irish heritage has always been important in my life, whether I realized it or not.
I am so pleased to share the luck-o-the-Irish with you today in the form of these free crochet patterns! Click each photo to be directed to the original site with the pattern.
A few wearable items to get your green on! This adorable shamrock flower crown would make a great, simple addition to any outfit; wear it to work or to a party

For something that's NOT green (seriously?) try the Lucky Celtic Infinity Scarf; no gold at the end of this rainbow unfortunately! You all know I’m a sucker for the Celtic Weave Stitch, so I could not resist this pattern for my Irish homage. There is also a video tutorial with the pattern, or you can check out my tutorial here!

For something more subtle, try this St Patrick’s Day Beanie. It you make it without the shamrock motif, the simple black band on the green hat makes for a cute year round garment.


Speaking of shamrock motifs, I have found several methods for several styles of leaves. I’m sure you can find one that will suit your project and transform it into something magical!

Ready to switch out your heart baskets from last month? Try out this cute Leprechaun Hat to store all your gold coins!
Or these adorable drink cozies to keep your hands warm as you enjoy your green beer! Maybe they will even magically make your beer bottomless! No promises though because leprechauns are tricksy creatures!

Finally, I couldn’t get away without sharing an Irish lace crochet pattern, and its shamrocks! Add this as a trim on your favourite scarf, blanket or shirt, or make it on its own as a choker, bracelet, belt or headband.

Let me know what your plans are for St Patrick's Day in the comments below!

I’m going to leave you all with an Irish blessing,



May you always be blessed

With walls for the wind
A roof for the rain
A warm cup of tea by the fire.
Laughter to cheer you
Those you love near you
And all that your heart might desire.

Until next time,
I’m Kat and that’s that!

Comments

Popular Posts