Key Tab Combo Commission

Hello Readers!
While I may not have written in the last year, I have been crocheting! Mainly working on this one project; I was commissioned by a friend of mine to make some presents for his family. 3 sets of matching hats, scarves, and finger-less-gloves using this pattern from Calliegh's Clips & Crochet Creations.


Forever ago I made myself a set of finger-less-gloves using this pattern in a glorious, bright, teal colour. (I had planned to make the whole set but never got around to it.) My friend saw me wearing them and thought it was such a great idea. Finger-less-gloves are fantastic when your hands are cold indoors, or if you need to use a touch screen while outdoors! He asked if I could make 3 pairs for his mother, sister, and sister-in-law. Me being the salesperson that I am let it be known that this pattern came in a matching set, and I could make them all if he was interested


So here I am approaching the deadline with 1 glove and 1 hat left to finish. He picked out a royal blue, a burgundy, and a golden mustard yellow, with his
recipients in mind. I had so much fun working in these gorgeous colours!

I used Loops & Threads: Impeccable in Gold and Burgundy, and Patons: Canadiana in Royal Blue. The blue is a different brand of yarn in the same weight because Impeccable did not have an appropriate colour available based on what was requested.


I would highly recommend these patterns to any crafter, they are great for any beginner to branch out into patterned/textured stitches. The gloves work up very fast and are nice & snug & warm. There are also instructions for increasing or decreasing the final size for each item.
This is a pattern I will use again and again! Let me know what you think of finger-less-gloves in the comments, and don't forget to check out the pattern at Calliegh's Clips & Crochet Creations!


Until next time,
I'm Kat, and that's that!

Comments

Popular Posts