End of Year - 2017

Hello Readers!
As I sit here crocheting like mad to finish Christmas presents, I start to think about the people I am, and we all are, crafting for. The ones who support us most, the ones who are always there, the ones we love. Our family and friends are so important to us, so of course we will give them all we have. Our talents, time, and effort can share our love with them better than any other gift. But remember, the best gift they will receive is time spent with you. 

On that note, this will be the last post I make in 2017. I’m so glad to have experienced all I have in the last year and I am thankful for the opportunity to start this blog up again! I would not have been able to do that without the people I will be crafting for this year. My next 2 weeks are dedicated to them, and spending time with them.
Until next YEAR,
I’m Kat and that’s that!


Comments

Popular Posts